Thursday, March 19, 2009

Adios Mis Amigos Del Golf

Mientras Sam yviaje de Karlos(with a K) a Panama, dejaran a los tres amigos para jugar para las proximas dos semanas. Who am I kidding? My Spanish is actually limited to:abra la boca(open your mouth) and escupa(spit).Sam and I will enjoy the break from the pressure of competing with The Friday Fivesome for the next two weeks. Hopefully LT will return from the IR and we will continue to pray for Norma. Please keep good records for rankings, shot's of the year, etc. By the way, mission work is worth 500 points per day of mission toward The Provisional Mulligan Cup. Due to Sam being in Panama longer than Karl, he will be the early favorite to be #1 in the next rankings. As requested by Mike, he is to give Ron ocho strokes this week.
ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mike needed help in translating ocho. What should I tell him????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him 18--Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam and I will be leaving to fly into the jungle in just a few mins. Sounds like I may have had my best day ever yesterday. I could not miss a putt!! With my mission points I could move up in the rankings! Be sure to keep good records. Especially of how many lunches LT owes me. Be sure to tell Ron that I am sorry that he lost his PB.
    Karlos with a K

    ReplyDelete