Sunday, May 31, 2009

Team Karl/Mike Remain Undefeated

In what appeared to be LT/Ron's first victory of the year was denied by TFF administrators. Apparently the official scorecard is missing. TFF released the following statement: "According to TFF bylaws, in order for official scores to be recorded, we must have a scorecard. Until the scorecard is found, Karl/Mike are still undefeated. Also, all lost dinners must be returned."

1 comment:

  1. I told my partner Ron at church it sure is funny that when we lose the blog is recorded the same day. When we win it may be recorded or it may not. Now they are trying to pull a fast one. Looks like we will have to contact our lawyer Adam (he does not use his last name anymore) about filing suit again. I am going on record that Ron and I will not lose to the team of &*! and %*@ the rest of this year.

    ReplyDelete