Friday, March 18, 2011

"I DO Not Understand What I Do"

Quoting Paul from Romans chapter 7 as he walked off # 18 at Jackson National last Friday LT mumbled these words: "I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." LT wasn't talking about sin as Paul was in Romans but about taking Sam* on as a partner. "Why do I keep giving Sam* a chance? From now on my new motto is ; just say no to Sam*. The old rule with this fivesome was if anyone ever eagles a hole that they would be automatic Player Of The Year. My vote is that Karl should be declared the winner right now for his win with Sam* as a partner." Ron and first time guest, Chris, teamed up for an easy win over team LT/S*. It has been reported that Karl could make an appearance at this week's match. Hope to see everyone Friday.

Scores/ Birdies
S*-39/39-78/2
R-45/41-86/0
LT-48/WD/0

1 comment:

  1. I DO NOW KNOW (NO) WHAT TO DO ABOUT SAM. jUST SAY NO IS GOOD ADVICE. 2 FRIDAYS AGO LT/RD WON AGAIN. UN-DEFEATED IN 2011. HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOON. WINNING IS FUN...LT

    ReplyDelete